1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Wish List Clothes suitable for inside and outside the HUB

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by harmony, Dec 16, 2013.

1. harmony
    • Cyrene Pioneer

harmony Well-Known Member
    Busy

I've been going back and forth from cyrene to the hub. Every time i loose all my clothes, and i find that very annoying. How about some clothes that can be worn inside and outside?

They don't have to be easily obtained (maybe some lime green tokens, or crafted with them, or some (pvp?-)mission?

George Skywalker and StefyLord like this.
  2. StefyLord
    • Cyrene Pioneer

StefyLord New Member
    Bitching

Society:
    Phoenix Rising Co-op
    Good idea! Looking forward to it.

P.S. : also mindfore implant should be left inside my head. its annoying to buy inserter and insert it every time i leave hub... Just implants, chips should stay unavailable

420 likes this.
  3. George Skywalker
    • Cyrene Pioneer

George Skywalker Active Member
    No Mood

This would be a good idea and yes also agree about implant removal being annoying...

Perhaps an extension mission could be added that if completed will convert clothing to both. This mission difficulty and cost could be balanced by the desirability of such clothing. A storyline type mission here would be better than kill x mobs type mission, although storyline mission could include grinding...

420 likes this.
  4. non
    • Cyrene Pioneer

non Well-Known Member
    Confused

Kris | Cyrene likes this.