1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Wish List Can we please have more events

Discussion in 'Technical - Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Dale Alvin Gribble, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Dale Alvin Gribble
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Dale Alvin Gribble Member

Seems like caly and Ark are having cool events nonstop. We get a shared loot Big Byrd spawn once every 3-4 months. I enjoy events. I left here to participate in the snarksnot event going on on caly. Why dont we get stuff like this? Why dont Imperiums gather in Panton forest or the Molten Golems come down from the mountain and attack us? Sure we got the dynamic map but it's by and large just....boring. its huge amounts of grinding for weapons and armor that have counterparts on other planets that make them easier to get and more rewarding. every time we have an event tons of people show up. You'd have to think cyrene was doing well with those but as soon as it's done, everyone leaves. We need more story based events. They are fun. Do something to keep us here. I want cyrene to succeed but in getting bored.

2. Kris | Cyrene
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kris | Cyrene Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs Staff Member
    Cool

A man of many hats and talents.
    Chiang Mai, Thailand // Orange County, CA
    Home Page:
    Hey Dale Alvin Gribble,

Had a big event idea that we wanted to do during the summer with good rewards that could help keep players on Cyrene for sometime, however it's problematic to do during the summer with the migration / holiday.

We're in the process now of trying to set it up to happen in the near future.

In short: we agree and are working towards that as well.

Cheers,
    Kris

3. diaochan
    • Cyrene Pioneer

diaochan New Member
    Scared

Society:
    Red Dwarf
    event doesnt mean big mobs

4. Dale Alvin Gribble
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Dale Alvin Gribble Member

Right. That's why I mentioned Snarksnot event in my post as well as Imperiums. Varied maturities would be best.

Kris | Cyrene and Lilmc | Cyrene like this.
  5. Lilmc | Cyrene
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lilmc | Cyrene Former Official of the greatest community. Staff Member
    Yeehaw

Hey everyone!

Your absolutely correct that the event doesn't have to be Big Mobs. I'm personally familiar with the snarksnot event and will see if we can come up with similar event with a Cyrene twist of course.

-Lilmc