1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Crafting BP drop chance

Discussion in 'Professions' started by Thanatos, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    hi there,

i just made about 1200 clicks of combustors on cyrene. i guess the chance to get a bp can be low, but hey, zero BP on entire craft?

take a look plz if its not broken, cuz maybe i should post it in "bug report" section.

cheers.

2. Ed Robles 3
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Ed Robles 3 Active Member
    Artistic

Hello Thanatos.

All loot is controlled by MA but we will bring this to their attention right away.

Thanatos likes this.
  3. Rathius
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Rathius Active Member
    Brooding

Home Page:
    On the subject of bp drop chances... what gives with Bonding Liquid BP being so rare? And the dropping of Light Power Cells that comes from the TT. :/

Seems it would be -very- beneficial to have bonding liquid bp in circulation, as it's needed for the armors, which in turn uses pretty much everything else we've been getting. Would really help an economy get going. Sweat from new players, parts from hunting, and resources from mining. To make that armor requires a bit of everything from everyone.

4. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    i made long runs crafting, but this bonding liquid bp seems to be unique lol :O

5. Ed Robles 3
    • Cyrene Staff
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Ed Robles 3 Active Member
    Artistic

Rathius, I do believe that the Bonding liquid BP is going to be released as a (L)BP from the Imperium token rewards vendor. Don't hold me feet to the flames if it does not make it this patch though. I would need Kris to confirm this.

6. Rathius
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Rathius Active Member
    Brooding

Home Page:
    Ah, well if it's from tokens I suppose that'd be okay, and actually reinforces the economy cycle. Although I still want a UL one. :p

I'm more than understanding about 'unofficial' information from developers, as I'm one myself on an MMO in development, heh. So no worries there. :)

7. Kenny
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Kenny New Member

Society:
    Temporal Destinies
    Bonding Liquid BP confirmed to drop...i got now several, even though ONLY after i purchased one already for huge MU ; )
    all component BPs have dropped for me now UL and (L) ... however crafting tools armors and weapons did not drop anything - not even universal BPs at all ... keep this updated after the next 10k clicks XD

8. jsc
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jsc Crutch
    Fine

web dev
    Home Page:
    I broke down a purchased BL from auction so I could start crafting armors. Crafted first Boot Armor couple days ago. 5 clicks on harness with no success so far. I'm seeking all armor molds.

I know where boots, harness are but can't find others. Anyone know?

9. non
    • Cyrene Pioneer

non Well-Known Member
    Confused

so i have waffled back and forth on the idea of talking about this.

but i have gotten most of my bps majority of them being cyrene from crafting basic filters. this is another reason that i decided to make cyrene my home. being a new player and not wanting to specialize in one partictular skill.

the abundance of oil and lyst make mining for my own crafting material very easy and rewarding.

i have not done the numbers but usually if i drop 300 probes in a run i come up with about 80% tt returns.

i can then craft basic filters then tt them and the residues and have another 80% tt returns.

so i am losing money on this but i am getting lots of exp being a noob from the drilling and probing not to mention the crafting so i think it is a fair trade off.

Dave Stevens likes this.