1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bjorn Longstaff: Your Mentor on Cyrene

Discussion in 'Mentors and Disciples' started by Few Scars, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Few Scars
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Few Scars Member
    Curious

Hi

Welcome to your mentorship! You have spawned on Planet Cyrene in the Entropia Universe. Your adventure begins! My avatar name is Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff. In-game I go by Bjorn or Bjorn Longstaff. I am currently the General of Supremacy Reign. Supremacy Reign is one of the older societies in-game, established in 2005.

There will be many mentors available in the Mentor Register and each will have attributes matched to different player’s interests in the game.

Why choose me??

I have a slightly different approach to the game. I have been playing for nearly 3 years and have experience in all activities from hunting, mining, crafting, colouring, healing, mindforce, taming (once it returns) and space travel. My main interest is hunting and my highest skill is BLP Sniper (Hit) Level 76. I have reached skill rank: Commando. My HP level is 204. I have experience in all weapons and hunted every mob on every planet. My belief is that to be successful in this game, one should have a wide spread of skills in all disciplines to truly enjoy everything this game has to offer.

My skill level is approximately 335000 and growing. Now you might wonder how long it takes to get to that level. Some people believe in natural skilling and have a lot of time to play each day and may take over 6 years to reach that level. I have a full-time job, so I want to the spend the few hours a day I do have available really enjoying the game, hence I advocate some skill chipping. Invest in your avatar and unlock the potential the game has to offer.

If you are like me and want quality time in game, being able to use higher level items or do things that require higher level skills I can guide you to your goal. I can show you how to enjoy the game and unlock what you need to get the maximum enjoyment when you are time poor. I can teach you many activities, help you master trading effectively and the auction house.

We can tailor your mentorship to suit your needs and goals. I will be honest with you in every respect. I have a high reputation in the community forums and I am a trusted player.

I look forward to your applications. PM here or apply for me through the Mentoring Register you can also add me to your Friend List via the Player Register .

My first successful Disciple: Optimus Krayzer Prime, graduated 20/10/2011
    My second successful Disciple:

Cheers
    Bjorn

2. Syer
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Syer DigiDime Founder
    Spaced

Virtual Development & Sound Engineering
    Home Page:
    Society:
    The Magisterium
    And with this, I recommend Bjorn. I have watched from the shadows how you play mate and I myself will recommend your services and mentoring on a first class basis.

To those who are new to the world, you have my word you won't find a better mentor than Bjorn. With Patience and understanding, you will be taught the arts of crafting, the will of hunting and the secrets to mining.

Best of luck and welcome...

Lykke likes this.