1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

A bit dissapointed ....:(

Discussion in 'Community' started by SpiryGolden, Aug 12, 2013.

1. SpiryGolden
    • Cyrene Pioneer

SpiryGolden New Member

Society:
    Starfleet Command
    Hello Cyrene community !

I have come with good heart too Cyrene too try it and sincerly i was very dissapointed . From missions till the missinformation that is on Entropedia that i think the community managers should have taken care of keeping the new comers and players informed and damn i gone poor from there actually dint come with much 150 ped ...and came back with 10 ped .... no globals no nothing ... no fun no real reward or 1 free item to have as memory from Cyrene .

Ok i don't wanna be a pain in the .... but serious it needs a lot of tuned up in my oppinion cause as a player i don't know if will come back soon it was a bad experience i wonder how the new players that register on Cyrene can co-op with what is there but as i see the players online there i can figure it out by myself . Please guys do something it's not such a bad planet just need some adjustments ...a lot of them but i think it can be done more LIVELY !

OZtwo likes this.
  2. Chris Spencer Schmidt
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Chris Spencer Schmidt Active Member
    Hot

Planet Cyrene Community Member!
    Society:
    German Dragons
    First of Welcome to Cyrene.

My character has, since its first second of Cyrene. Those are about 2.5 months. Entropedia are already on but enough missions and if you like something you can not findes ask here or ingame. Since the last VU here you get also miniglobals, apparently you were just . I had the last 2-3 days no luck, but that's how it is.
    So do not give up, and since it will already make your fortune.

3. SpiryGolden
    • Cyrene Pioneer

SpiryGolden New Member

Society:
    Starfleet Command
    Thanks bud for the welcoming :)

I checked entropedia ...some mission aren't were are supposed to be ....some mobs aren't were are supposed to be for real and to ask ? Who i asked for some simple stuff and nobody was from there ....i was indeed 2 days there tried to do some missions and damn i had to do a crafting BP with light power cells i hunted all my peds on those robots without any results .......i grinded some Bille and Puny ...killed some Flowers damn where i turned it was a drain of ped somehow but even tho i wanted to do for the dear of the missions but with what rewards ? Some imperium tokens that i asked around and nobody knows where is the vendor and the vendor for that tribe type of tokens damn i was so courious of what i could get with that .... . But in this stage i can only see it as the next Next Island if it keeps it like that .... . I wanted to find swamp lurkers ....damn Mission impossible and with entropedia a really mission impossible only waste of oil , time and patience . That's why i came on cyrene for the mini - globals but ...damn seriously nothing just a big whole in my ped card . As a player i don't have any idea when i will come there ....if any . But at least do it for the other players ......

4. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Thanatos Fate Thanatos Themis
    Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    yeah it can be hard here when u got no data, but entropedia is ran by players, not developers. more info u can find here on forum.
    anyway, the newcommer experience on cyrene will be improved to provide more info in the game itself, in near future as i heard.
    till that moment, plz read Agis guide where u can find alot of info about locations, missions, etc stuff.
    also feel free to ask questions to players here on forum, or in game.
    as long as ur questions will be constructive and polite, ull get answers from happy to help participants, that had to discover that data, to be able to share it.
    cheers :)

Chris Spencer Schmidt likes this.
  5. Chris Spencer Schmidt
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Hot

Society:
    German Dragons
    On the TP supply depot you make actually getting to someone who is on Cyrene long. The light power cells are a problem, do not seem to be in the loot since last VU. On the TP A.R.C. Headquarters can find the token dealer. Again, many information have been supported by the Com together in the forum.

Oh Thanatos was faster.;)

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/newcomer-welcome-to-planet-cyrene.1188/

6. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    this tokken dealer is empty atm :/
    atm just stack them, they got nice MU, and come via daily missions, that are not hard.

7. SpiryGolden
    • Cyrene Pioneer

SpiryGolden New Member

Society:
    Starfleet Command
    Sincerly i have no idea if that info it's accurate anymore or not . But hope for next time when i will come that it is accurate . :( I really hopped it was a great planet and came exactly with that idea to discover an awesome planet ! But ....damn it was hitting a big hard wall . Thanks for info guys no need them anymore for now . back on my planet trying to recover the damage .... :) and it will take long time till i get my heart in teeth and be prepare to lost some peds again =) . (hope not)

8. Thanatos
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Bored

Home Page:
    Society:
    Task Force
    i think u could do here quite well just trying to hunt for MU items, stackables. ofc loot can be bad at any planet, cant do much about that, but if u focus on items with value, it gets easier here.
    about missions, make them as a side effect of hunting fro MU items, then u should be ok here.

cheers

btw Chris seems to do quite well on Old Tide Claws, maybe try them a bit? Their shells got some MU, and there are also L guns to loot.

9. Chris Spencer Schmidt
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Hot

Society:
    German Dragons
    Oh no, on the weekend I have since made ​​200ped minus.:Cry3:
    But ok the days before it was better and that is also loving it.;)

Thanatos likes this.
  10. Menace
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Menace Active Member

First mistake..... $150 ped.

Its just not enough to see a solid average and unless you get lucky..... Probably won't see a nice 140% + mu weapon with such little PED cycled. I don't know what your level is but I'm going to assume its low simply because you still seem to have a lot to learn about EU.

I'd suggest coming back. Give it some time. If you can afford it, deposit 50$ u.s. so u have enough of a ped card to play and stack mu loot. So much of cyrenes loot has mu but you need to stack it up. EU is all about bankroll m8.

Try coming back this weekend. Thoth and myself are gonna organize a noob team hunt with ranged TT weapons. Give out some prizes, and have sme fun. Maybe you can meet some other players who can show you the "ins and outs" of Cyrene.

Ive been playing EU for 5 years and in my opinion cyrene has the best loot for new players! Even as a veteran i find loot in low lvl mobs to be exciting.

Menace

-Rookie-, MindStar 9 and Thanatos like this.