1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

3 - Cyrene - "Unfinished Business" - Part 1

Discussion in 'Covert Operations Storytelling' started by MindStar 9, Jan 2, 2012.

1. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:
    In this episode, MindStar relocates back to Earth and settles in at the Intergalactic Space Mission Agency (ISMA) where she meets her new staff and takes her new office digs for a test drive - a very appropriate term given the design of her office at the Cyrene Ops Center. It is also discovered that there's a Cyrene War Room.

During the exploration of her office, MindStar not only has her first communication with the Senator, but learns something rather interesting about her personal assistant. The Senator also reveals that she will be returning to Cyrene in a couple of days.

You can access this episode at the following link:

Cyrene - "Unfinished Business" - Part 1

Mac likes this.
  2. Zar
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Zar New Member

:topsecret:I enjoyed reading this and can only hope that there were no parts from the Akbal Cimi system used in the creation of Hannah!

On to part 2 :coffee:

3. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:
    :xxxlaugh:... I don't think so my friend :D, BUT ... there ARE some things going on in certain places on Cyrene that I think people will find quite interesting. :secret:

Glad you're enjoying the series - Part 3 will be more involved, and MS9 goes even deeper under cover in a new way, which will produce more exclusive pics, but not necessarily as many as Part 2 did - that was actually unprecedented, because we normally don't get that many.

I'm hoping we'll have some time to get to the story arcs soon, but there's a lot going on right now. I'm going to do my best not to make them so lengthy, but when Ed gives me so much storyline, I just want to put it all out there and share it with everyone - and you know me - I have a challenge doing short. :p

We also have the official writing projects to complete (hopefully before launch) for the Chronicles (I'm developing Vida's character, and will do other official work as well), but development comes first so that it gets us closer to launch.

And welcome.gif to our new forum btw ... it's been a while since our paths have met, so it's really exciting to see old friends popping up now and then.