1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Pet walking service

Discussion in 'Services' started by DaughterofAnarchy, Jan 29, 2016.

1. DaughterofAnarchy
    • Cyrene Pioneer

DaughterofAnarchy Active Member

Student
    Society:
    Freelancer
    A discussion taking place on public game channel (not sure those were the exact lines, but that's how I remember it, and for sure there were a lot of BEEPS in there - hahaha):

Me: "Any sweating circle going on?"
    Someone: "Sweating is for su**ers!"
    Me: "Neah, not really, actually it can be kinda fun - it allows us to interact with others and make some money to sustain our small hunting activities."
    Someone: "Just go deposit, f***ing freeloader!"
    Me: "I wish, but I don't really have the money to do that, so trying to do my best to play with in-game options."
    Someone: "FFS, go get a job!"
    Me: "Unfortunately, not old enough to get a job, and plus, if I would be old enough, school would still be a priority."
    Someone: "Just go walk the dogs of your neighbors, you're never too young for that!"

Unfortunately, my neighbors don't need someone to walk their dogs, but I thought at the next best thing - walking the virtual pets of my virtual neighbors from the game. :)

Sooo.... do you want to level your pet faster? Do you have more than one pet and wanna level them both at the same time? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then YOU NEED ME! :p

I can walk your pet (and do tricks with them every time when they are at 99%/100% focus) all my online time (which should be at least four hours per day) and offer even more afk walking if counting the times when I leave the computer open, but I'm afk. Your only responsibility is to make sure the pet is fed and I don't recommend this being done for low periods of time (only one or two days), because of the affection lose on trading the pet back and forth.

I expect to be paid 1 PED / day (with maybe a bit extra if happening to have any "gaming marathon" going on) for that and I can eventually offer a collateral for the time the pet is in my possession (presuming is not a really valuable pet which exceeds in value all my posessions).

Interested? Feel free to answer here, PM me on forum or PM me in game (Daughter of Anarchy is my name and pet walking is my game :p).