1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Let's talk about money

Discussion in 'Newcomers Area' started by DaughterofAnarchy, Mar 17, 2016.

1. DaughterofAnarchy
    • Cyrene Pioneer

DaughterofAnarchy Active Member

Student
    Society:
    Freelancer
    As you probably know already if you're reading this blog, Entropia Universe is a different kind of game than (almost) any other MMOs out there, and the main reason for this is because it is a RCE (Real Cash Economy) game, which means that you can, at (almost) any time, freely exchange between game currency and real life currency - as in depositing or withdrawing RL$. From one point of view that makes Entropia a “pay to win” game at its best, where money don’t just make your game easier, but literally give you everything you may want – in-game properties (apartments, houses, shops, land areas), gear (weapons, armors, tools) and even skills; there are actually very few things that a big enough PED card can't buy.

Read the rest of the article on my blog: http://daughterofanarchy.blog.com/my-thoughts/lets-talk-about-money/

Lilmc | Cyrene likes this.
  2. Fifth
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Fifth Member

Society:
    Like a Boss
    Nice overview, certainly among the very best I've read on this topic! :cool:

DaughterofAnarchy likes this.
  3. DaughterofAnarchy
    • Cyrene Pioneer

DaughterofAnarchy Active Member

Student
    Society:
    Freelancer
    Thank you for your kind words, sir! :)