1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Greetings from Official Lilmc

Discussion in 'Newcomers Area' started by Lilmc | Cyrene, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Lilmc | Cyrene
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lilmc | Cyrene Former Official of the greatest community. Staff Member
    Yeehaw

Hello citizens of Cyrene!

I apologize for the long delay of posting about my arrival to the Cyrene Team. While I've been getting set up, I noticed several concerns and suggestions by the community. I won't be able to address or fix every concern or issue. However, I will be able to gather information and forward it to the Cyrene team. I look forward to hearing from the community with any and all feedback. Please note I won't be able to provide any game hints, act as lootius or dish out any Cyrene gossip. But I'll be willing to listen, take notes and be a sounding board here on the forum.

-Lilmc

2. harmony
    • Cyrene Pioneer

harmony Well-Known Member
    Busy

Welcome to the forum and game Lilmc. Good luck, and remember to have fun. I'm sure there is loads you can do. :)

Are you able to take missions in this game? I'm pretty convinced the newcomer missions aren't really 100% correct yet, but I am unable to do them myself again.

3. jetsina
    • Cyrene Pioneer

jetsina Active Member

Hello,
    I used to think Cyrene was promising, but over the years - yes years - I've pretty much given up hope over and over again. If you look at almost any area (the hub is a good example), there have been tons of good player suggestions, but the winner by far have been bugs this and bugs that, combined with an overall unattractiveness and lack of visitors.

We still have our clothes, implants and now rings removed when we go to the hub, without any attempt even at putting us in OJs (and I know the system could be made to do something there, just like when the universe starter area was reopened for all a few years ago and all avatars were given a temporary initial setup when going there). That is just the very first thing that happens; it doesn't get better after that.

Outside the hub, many of my missions still show no progress (number killed etc.). As the missions have been so bugged over time that we don't even know if a particular kill counts or not (tide claws or whatever), it just puts me off killing those mobs at all. Basically, I have reasons for avoiding almost everything, just out of principle.

So, sorry for the slight dampener, but I will follow your posts to see how you get on. Kris has also been doing a reasonably good job at communication on here, even if actual results have been mixed.

Edit: spelling Kris with a 'K' not 'CH' - my bad, was a genuine mistake!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  4. David Grayvey Gray
    • Cyrene Pioneer

David Grayvey Gray Member

5. Rusty Venture
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Rusty Venture Back on Cyrene
    Veggedout

Welcome! Are there any other new staff that came with you but are not as public or can't speak English as well?

Glad to have you here either way!

Lilmc | Cyrene likes this.
  6. DaughterofAnarchy
    • Cyrene Pioneer

DaughterofAnarchy Active Member

Student
    Society:
    Freelancer
    Really happy to have you with us Lilmc; you'll probably need a lot of patience to support all our cries, but I really hope that we'll eventually manage to make this "relation" work and problems start getting fixed. :)

Lilmc | Cyrene likes this.