1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Falagor mission progress - hall of fame ;)

Discussion in 'Globals, Hofs, ATH's & Discoveries' started by Falagor, May 18, 2015.

1. Falagor
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Falagor Member
    Inspired

Hello,

in this thread i will post a link to google doc sheet with my Cyrene iron missions progress. Also i will be posting any significant milestones on completing those missions :).

Link to my mission progress: <click>

Current short term goal:
    - reach Merfolken stage on Zora and Tanhok chains so they can be done simultaneously with the iron mission.

Notice about the link:
    there are two tabs (look at the bottom):
    - Progress - main sheet with my progress ;).
    - Daily - sheet with all daily missions with: NPC name, location, "if iron mission", time till repeat and reward information (grouped with A.R.C. Badges, Skills, Tokens and Summons rewards). I know this info is already in few places (i.e. this forum or cyrenesecrets) but i like to organise things with my own ways ;) and mayby someone will find it usefull too.

Why am i doing this:
    to have some motivation to push the progress forward and compelte all missions on Cyrene and have lots of fun. Also it may motivate others too ;).

---------------------

To start with something:
    - two days ago i have finsihed the Ultimate Noob Chalenge so now all kills will count for the Test of Faith quest.
    - yesterday i reached 200 A.R.C. Badge count.

Falagor

San likes this.
  2. AxeMurderer
    • Cyrene Pioneer

AxeMurderer Active Member
    Coldturkey

Home Page:
    Nice, I will make a copy for myself. I am now just with 30 badges but working on it. Put some rewards in those sheets for motivation

3. Falagor
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Falagor Member
    Inspired

Feel free to copy and share with us your progress ;).

Also as requested - added reward on each stage. To see it - hover over each stage cell (they are shown as notes). I think its best way to add this info without adding unnecesary columns/rows. Not all rewards are there yet (i could use cyrenesecrets but not all info there too) - will be adding them when i complete and receive next stages.

Falagor

4. Falagor
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Falagor Member
    Inspired

I just wanted to say that i achieved few milestones:
    1) i reached 500 ARC Badges today
    2) i finished the 600 Molten Golems stage at Tanhok yesterday - it seems it is the hardest part of whole chain ;).
    3) i finished the 2800 Paneleons at Zora chain not long ago - 2500 kills were made on o. alphas so they counted for iron too (so was doing it the hard way).

At the moment i came back to Calypso to test out the new ring i got from boxes. But after i will have some fun on Caly i am coming back to finish the quests for sure (i hope Zora will be fixed untill then)

Of course the google sheet is up to date so you can check my other irons progress there too.

Falagor
    :bandit:

San, Gisela Dawes and harmony like this.